Menu

Bila aku speaking London

Let me begin my first post ever in English. (Grammar Nazi were welcomed.)

English to be made compulsory to pass in public universities. Many of us actually scared to speak or to write in English. Even graduates from the universities also did not have a good command in English. In order to curb this problem so the government need to introduce this new policy to increase English proficiency among the students. This will help them a lot when they actually in the career world where they have to deal with lots of people where most of them use English as their medium of communication.

To tell you the truth, I came from an ordinary family where my parents don't even finish their secondary school due to family problems at that particular time. Schools were sole medium for me to learn English. School make it difficult since even Math, Science and English were supposed to be taught in English but still they used Malay to interact in the class.  I remembered at one time someone asked me whether my mom is an English teacher. Lol. I don't when and how the interest for English came from. It just happened. It's a miracle. Gift from Allah i guess.

Since my father bought me a desktop back in 2001 i've become a crazy gamer since then. Haha. In order for me to win a game I need to understand the instructions. Who says being a gamer is a waste of time? I beg to differ from that. I can proof you wrong. 

It is important for us to master English in this modern era. But that does not mean that we have to neglect our mother tongue. Its like a Malay saying...Takkan melayu hilang didunia.

Heh.




No comments:

Post a Comment